Please complete the following information before answering the questions:
1. How many options do you have to choose from in order to determine what Tier rate you will be reimbursed at?
2. By law, the sponsoring organization is not allowed to disclose a family's classification to the provider.
3. A Bridge Card is an acceptable form of documentation to determine Tiering.
4. When a provider is filling out an Income Eligibility Application, they must list all members of the household including all income received by all members of the household.
5. Reimbursement rates normally increase every year on July 1st.
6. If a provider is Tier I by their school district but would like to claim their own child(ren), an Income Eligibility Application must be submitted. Documentation for proof of income is not needed.